Helping your kids be more confident and resilient...
Do you ever worry about not spending enough time helping your child build a more positive mindset and be more grateful? Or perhaps not having the right tools or not knowing where to start...
We did too - that's why we created the sharing kindness game.
The card game was inspired by SHARING STORIES of gratitude, fears, and feelings.
It's designed with 3 different levels of card play whereof 40 question prompt cards within each level with 12 fun action cards hidden among them.
"Our mission is to teach children to see the world more positively, deepen their connection with family and friends, and instill feelings of gratitude in a fun and family-friendly way - making this the most impactful game ever made!”
THIS LIFE-CHANGING GAME IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF...
You're a parent…
* seeking deeper family connections
* wanting to teach kids more gratitude and a positive mindset
* seeking an icebreaker for more meaningful conversations
* wanting to make sure your children are communicating their thoughts and feelings
In addition, it's also a perfect gift for:
* Caretakers of kids with anxiety
* Grandparents who wish to do something fun when kids are visiting
* Teacher gifts
* Professionals like social workers and child & youth psychologists
* Anyone who loves deep and meaningful conversations
WHAT DO YOU GET:
* 120 Question Prompt Cards with 3 levels of play (focusing on sharing stories, building stronger relationships, and spreading positivity with yourself and everyone around you)
* 21-Day Tracker Sheet with Cute Stickers - for habit-building
* 3 Gratitude & Affirmation Note Pads
* 2 Pencils
* A Crystal Gem Rock for a stronger gratitude practice.
* Drawstring Bag for using the game on the go!
When gratitude, confidence, and a positive mindset are cultivated at an early age, it will make a difference for a lifetime!