Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be on Sunday 2 August 2020. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Fill out the form with your Name and valid Email address.
- Follow us on Instagram @sharing_kindness_
Winner will be announced live on Sunday at 5pm AEST on our Instagram page
The winner of the contest will also be emailed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Win our Sharing Kindness Bundle Package or pick your prize
Free shipping included.
Prizes available to choose from:
2 x The Sharing Kindness Advent Calendar (value $22.95)
1 x Box of Confidence (value $39.95)
Free Digital Downloads available:
Digital Version of our Box of Confidence (value $12.95)
8 Week Kindness Challenge - WIN @burleighwagon bundle for $499
3 x Digital Printable Wall Prints (value $35 each)
Diploma/Certificate of Completion
Random Acts of Kindness Cards
Thank You Cards
Kindness Letters all to give away
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents [by Sunday 2 August 5pm AEST. The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook and Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered (estimated deliver date of prizes is in end of September)
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Sharing Kindness will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
Sharing Kindness ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @sharing_kindness_ on Instagram in order to enter.
Sharing Kindness shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Sharing Kindness also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.